Laura Baker/Family Services Colouring Book

Front Cover

Back Cover






I can't believe I havent posted these sooner...I worked with the Laura Baker Services Association and the American Family Support Service to produce this Children's Colouring book last year. This voluntary  project was a lot of fun and it couldn't have been for a better charity.


"Laura Baker Services Association's mission is to respect the life choices and dreams of people with developmental disabilities and help them reach their goals."


This project was hugely important to me and it a was a true honour working with the Laura Baker Association and their staff, especially the very dedicated Leighton Hambrick. They are a wonderful organization and I plead with anyone with the means to please donate to their worthy cause or a similar organization in your own area. Click HERE to learn more about the stellar work being done my the Laura Baker Services Association

Comments

Popular Posts