Animation Art Show 2013




Here's my entry for the Animation Art Show 2013. One of the numerous entries submitted by the Telegael Animation Department for this years Charity Auction. With a new baby on board I didnt have the free time to traditionally watercolour something so I created an exclusive print instead. All the 'painting' was done in Photoshop during my lunch breaks... 

The image entitled 'Meet Cute' is actually based on the first time we introduced Molly our dog to the new baby. FYI they aren't Kangaroos...although I'm open to guesses as to what people think they are. Need a clue? They might or might not be a weird two animal hybrid...

Best of luck to all the organisers I hope a lot of money is raised for the two charities. Jack and Jill Children's Foundation and the LauraLynn House.

The Auction will take place in the Science Gallery, Dublin on the 3rd of November 2013. 

All my original working drawings are included in the back of the frame....

Rough Thumbnail

Sketch

Clean Line

Comments

brad said…
My wife and I looked at some of your work on deviant art yesterday because we were thinking about holiday greeting cards. She thinks your animal work is really cute. (We bought some of the holiday dragon greeting card.)

Popular Posts