Middlesbrough Kit Design 2013 - My Favorites







This years Middlesbrough Futsal Club  Kit Design Competition in association with technical sponsor Errea and designfootball.com has come to an end. Judging is now taking place so sincere best of luck to all the participants. In total over 300 designs were submitted.... A truly amazing number especially given the exceptionally high quality of the entries. I don't envy the judges!

Football shirt design is a real passion of mine I had a lot of fun chipping away at different designs for this competition during my lunchbreaks in work or on the weekends. I was lucky enough to win this competition last time around so I am under no illusion that I will be even in consideration this year. ...although a trip to the Errea's Manufacturing and Design house would have been amazing. These are a couple of my designs...

Comments

Popular Posts