AFC Wimbledon Kit Design (UPDATE)



Hey everyone...I can't believe it, my away-kit was chosen as the winner in the AFC Wimbledon kit design competition! I'm absolutely delighted. AFC Wimbledon are such a fantastic club...a club to be looked up to. It means a lot to play even the smallest part in the heritage of this wonderful club. My congrats to the winning home-kit & thank you sincerely to all the fans who voted for my design.

"We consider that a football club is not simply the legal entity which controls it, but that it is the community formed by the fans and players working towards a common goal. We therefore reproduce the honours won by what we believe was, and will always be, "our" club, in our community." AFC Wiimbledon

Comments

Tudor said…
"Peru - it's just like watching Peru" :p
Congrats, I think. A bit too 70's/80's Crystal Palace for my liking, but then I don't have fond memories of that club and their sh****le of a stadium.
COYD

Popular Posts