Paper Pokemon and Animal Crossing - New Leaf


Paper Pokemon and Animal Crossing - New Leaf

Isabelle and Fletchling

My wife is now in her last few weeks of the pregnancy, I cant believe the baby will be here so soon. We've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing New Leaf together since she's been on maternity leave.

It's such a great little game. I love the idea that by the time the next portable installment is out in say 2019 our child will be old enough to play it with us....

That sentiment inspired me to create an Animal Crossing picture for the babies room. I also threw in one of the great new Pokemon from Pokemon X and Y too. A little bird called Fletchling.

Hope the baby likes it!

Click The image below for another Pokemon Animal Crossing Cross-Over: 'Turnip Delivery'



Characters © Nintendo

Comments

Popular Posts